Thursday, April 22, 2010

the present and the future: chapter unknown

i have this fear.
it's not the fear of failing that consume me,
i strongly believes in order to be better than before,
failing is one of a great way to go,
but learning from it is very important.
i don't mean that i would make myself failed my exams
just to experience the failing effect and the consequences after.
i always put my almost best in pursuit,
and this time i feel that i am doing my best,
but i still could feel a hole is missing,
and it is still not enough.
i am not scared of failing.
but i'm scared of being left behind,
by my friends.
it's hard enough to maintain friendship while we're
still on the same road,
to maintain it again when we're in two different path,
now that would be a challenge.
and i am afraid of my shame and pride.
my pride will be bruised.
now that is an issue i fear to face.
Ya Allah help me,
You are the Only that have the power to give
knowledge, success and victory.
amin, please pray for me,
family, friends.

No comments: